We are finally in April and I couldn't be more excited. I love the pretty snow, but I love the hotttt sun SO much better!
Let me try to catch you guys up with what we have been doing the past few months of our lives....
For those who don't know, my family went on a big family cruise for Christmas! We went on a 5-day to Cozumel and Progreso, Mexico. It was so nice to enjoy the sun and relax at the beach and in the ocean when Provo was experiences negative degree weather! It was a much needed break. My family is so spread out that we don't get to see each other very often, so this time with them was highly valued and we made sure to make the best of it.
Here are just a few pics (maybe a little more than a few):
| boarding the ship |
| like the turban? |
| Mexican coke! Cam's fave |
| nice and sunburned |
| our nightly activity... games! |
| after the kids are in bed. |
We had such a fun time and can't wait to do that again in the future. We love you guys!
Next, we had February! February is my favorite month because we have Valentine's Day AND my Birthday! For Valentine's Day, Cam surprised me with an explosion of love notes, along with a dozen donuts from Krispy Kreme. For dinner, we went to Applebee's for half-off appetizers! :) Such a great day. For Cameron, I baked a Strawberry Rhubarb pie- from scratch. crust and all. It took ten years. But he loved it and it was delicious :)
| BYU Phantom of the Opera- SO good. |
| Before... |
| After! |
| Valentine Surprise! |
For my Birthday, I turned 22 and Cameron made me a REALLY nice dinner for me all by himself. He also gave me several gift-cards to some of my favorite places. He is basically the best husband ever.
| Bruschetta? |
Happy Birthday to me! :p
Well, that's all I can think of right now. Also, I'm going to try to start blogging more. I know I say that every time, but I really want to blog more than once every 6 months.
I hope you enjoyed our blog!
-Anna
enjoyed. see you soon!
ReplyDeleteYes--blog more! I love reading. :)
ReplyDelete