Friday, March 15, 2013

7 months- 3 1/2 months later...By Anna

[early December 2012]
We have been married 7 months! So weird. But awesome. Anyways...

Since I blogged last:

  • We celebrated Cameron's quarter-of-a-century Birthday!
  • Went to a lot of awesome Halloween parties
  • Went to Nightmare of 13th (haunted house).. It wasn't very good. Not scary. 
  • Celebrated my brother, Luke's, birthday by going to see the new James Bond movie 
  • Celebrated Thanksgiving with Cameron's family
  • AND
  • Started our rounds of Christmas parties!
OH, I forgot to mention that we bought a Christmas tree and lights and we have lots of ornaments and it is BEAUTIFUL. I love to just look at it until I make direct eye contact with one of the bulbs and then the LED light hurts my eyes.  We also started a trend in the compound of apartments we live at. We were the first to put up lights going up our outside stairs and people are following suit! And we know we were the inspiration because one couple actually told us that we were :) YES!

My mother is taking all of her children and families on a cruise for New Years and we are BEYOND excited!!! When we are super stressed with school, we just start day-dreaming about the cruise and we feel all better.. for the moment.. But yes, we are stoked. Family is the best. For real. 

PS I forgot to mention that my brother, Luke, got engaged a few weeks ago! We are very happy to have a new sister-in-law, Rachel, and look forward to their big day on May 18, 2013 :)

PPS My other brother, Logan, and his wife, Christine, are expecting a bundle of joy in April 2013. It's a BOY! :) The Christensen name lives on :)

I will now post pictures for you:
We were zombies for Halloween. Here is one of the many pictures we took :)
Don't be too impressed.. I did not make a cake. A friend dropped it off :)
My lovely sister, Nicole, sent us this gem in the mail :)
Snow in early November.. hasn't happened since.
PPPS Cameron and I would love to hang out with you. We will be free the week after finals and then we bounce for the holidays.

Love y'all,
Bananas




1 comment:

  1. I am crying because I am laughing so hard at that picture of you. Remember how some lady didn't even recognize you at some party and thought you were Asian? Good times.

    ReplyDelete