I spent 3 weeks in SLC with my mom and then 10 days with the Browns in San Antonio, Texas.
Christmas was fun- it was just me, Luke, and Mom. New Years was also fun. I was able to spend it with my Provo friends and we had a grand ole time :)
During break I was able to get my wedding dress, buy a wedding cake, and do miscellaneous wedding to-dos. Very productive!
Texas was super fun! I got to spend some much needed time with Cameron. And I was also able to visit one of my best friends, Kelly Rogers! She leaves for her mission in a few weeks, so I was really excited that I was able to see her before the departure.
Leaving for Romania was a lot harder than anticipated... but I just have a lot of faith that this is where I am supposed to be right now!
If you want to follow my blog for Romania, go here!
I won't be posting in this blog during my trip.. and I doubt Cameron will be either, but I could be wrong!
Love this guy
Happy New Year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment