The past few weeks our lives have been absolutely crazy, but it's been fun. We definitely made the best of it! A few notable events:
1. Dinner and a show with Dave: Dave (Cameron's Uncle) took us out to see a parody of It's a Wonderful Life, which is one of my all time favorite movies (as it was my Dad's, as well). It was very corny and we had such a fun time! We got this chicken, bacon, and ranch pizza, and it was divine. And we got some garlic cheese bread that was fantastic- and made our breath smell just as great ;) During an intermission, the announcerman called out Cameron and my names and asked us to dance for the audience because we had been newly engaged.... I wonder who told them... Dave... ;) It was very funny and I was thoroughly embarrassed. The best part was at the end when he told Cam to plant one on me and I turned away because I hadn't heard him... whoops ;)
2. The Brown Family Christmas Party: A couple of Sundays ago, we went to Cam's Fam Christmas party. It was very fun! Those Browns sure do know how to cook! Food, company, songs, white elephant gift exchange (you should ask Cam what he got...;)), baby Max throwing up on Cameron 18 times. Oh, it was a party. I can't wait to join this clan :)
Cameron's second oldest niece showing off her goodies from fishing!
Cameron's oldest niece sporting a white elephant gift!
3. Lights at Temple Square: Cameron and I did as all Provo couples do and went up to Temple Square to look at all the pretty lights. We didn't get a picture together, which kinda defeats the purpose, but we had such a fun time and we able to visit my mom for a little bit, too. We cannot wait to be sealed at the Salt Lake City Temple. It is absolutely gorgeous- we LOVE it.
5. Finals: Finals were... finals. That's all I have to say about that. Just kidding. I did surprisingly decent on all my finals, which is great. And of course Cam nailed all of his. He's a smarty-pants.
6. Goodbyes and Moving out: Saying goodbye to Cameron for 3 weeks was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. I blame my emotions on birth control... or stress from finals... or maybe I just miss him, okay? And then there was moving out. I swear I hate moving. I don't know how it happens that I move around a lot. It seems like I move out every semester (I don't recommend it). But this was the first time I didn't have anyone to help me. Roommates were all out busy and Cam was partying in Vegas and then there was just me and a room full of CRAP that I should have just gotten rid of. It was a very long Friday night and even longer Saturday day, but eventually I got everything out. Thank heavens. I am currently living with my mom in her one-bedroom apt in SLC and we're having a great time!
7. Wisdom Teeth: I can't exclude that I got my wisdom teeth out on Monday! All 4 were little babies that were not ready to come out, but because I wanted to get them out while on my mom's insurance, we thought now was better than never! Recovery has been great! The first day was pretty rough (the lortab make me sick and i threw up all of my shake), but after I stopped taking that, I haven't had a problem. Swelling hasn't been bad. A little puffy, but not more than a little.
8. Christmas: Not much to report seeing as I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet. Good thing I'm not a mom or else I might be super stressed. I just have to get presents for my mom and Luke by Christmas day, seeing as those two people will be the only ones I will actually see. I will get everyone else's presents during all the sales :) Win. Win.
That's all, folks.
Thanks for reading. :)
PS. 2 weeks until I fly out to San Antonio and see Cameron and his family!
PPS. 4 months and 12 days until our Wedding!!
PPPS. I still need to sell my housing contract for Winter 2012- if you know anyone looking, PLEASE let me know. Here's the link to more info: $259 Winter 2012 BYU Approved Housing THANKS :)
No comments:
Post a Comment