Tuesday, December 6, 2011

November Update! By Anna

Well time is just flying by and I need to be better with this blog!
November was a busy month- from my car dying to birthday surprise to thanksgiving and more :)
I won't bore y'all with every detail of my life, so I'll just try to mention the key events... Sorry it's SUPER long... I did not intend for it to be so.

First (well these aren't really in order because I don't remember what happened first), we had Cameron's Birthday Surprise! For Cameron's birthday this year, I decided to get us a couple's massage! Cameron is addicted to massages, so I thought I would enable him, and I had never gotten a massage, so it was great. We went to Massage Envy in American Fork for an hour couple's massage and we couldn't have asked for a more relaxing time. I recommend them, but my only advice is to not get there 15 minutes late because that cuts into massage time... just sayin'.

Event # 2: St. George Trip! Cameron had to take one of his clients from work to court in St. George last month, so I decided to tag along for the road trip. It consisted of driving 4 hours there, going to court for an hour, starting our BBB registry, and driving 4 hours back. Not that exciting of  a trip, but we were together so we had fun!

Event #3: Football Games! We went to every (I think) BYU home game this year. Football games are SO FUN until it gets bitterly cold outside. Then, Anna does not think they are so fun anymore. But we went and had a good time and the very last game was kinda sad because we realized it might be our last BYU game ever.

Event #3: Thanksgiving Dinner! This year we decided to bring my mom and brother, Luke, to Cameron's grandparents' Thanksgiving dinner. It was great fun with lots of quality food and family. I'm so excited to finally join the Brown clan! Everyone got along great and I even got to see pictures of Cameron when he was a young lil tot in the family photo albums ;).

Event #4: Babysitting the Bergins! Cam and I absolutely love kids, so when we get to babysit his sister's children, we get so excited! There's always root-beer floats, forts, bedtime stories, and lots of silliness. We have so much fun with their kids and can't wait to have kids of our own! one day.... far far away....

Event #5 McAfee Christmas Party! (This is Cameron's mom's side of the family). We were invited to the annual Christmas party and Cameron's assignment was a game. The food was fantastic! The family was so so nice to me (this was my first meeting with this side of the family). And the game by Jordan and the game by Cameron were both way fun. I just love seeing older aunts and uncles get super involved and competitive in "family-friendly" games. So funny. :) We had such a fun time, and we hope we are around in the coming years to attend!

Event #6: Fixed Car! This event has not been so exciting.... but is mentionable because it has affected this month quite heavily. My car died earlier this month due to a broken starter (which Cameron has now replaced), a broken alternator... oh whoops it wasn't the alternator... now we have a spare new alternator!, dirty filters or something that my friend Matt cleaned, and a big fat headache. The car is mostly fixed, but still dies immediately after I start it sometimes... I'm hoping it's the cold.... oh well!

Event #7: Romantic Dinner by Cameron. So, I happened to choose the best man ever to marry. He randomly gets the idea that he needs to make me a romantic dinner every now and then. But Cameron doesn't just whip up any dinner. He made me awesome twice baked potatoes, Steak!, caesar salad, with sparking cider. He banned all roommates from the kitchen area. Had all the lights dimmed with lots of candles surrounding us. And he had the slide show of our engagements on his computer with romantic music playing in the background. Best. Dinner. Ever. Yeah I found a keeper :) And what dinners do I make him, do you ask? Well, that consists of pasta sides and canned soup... one day I will use pinterest to learn how to cook!

PS: Sundays are pajama days, so I just wear his :)


Meanwhile Cameron and I are swamped with school and still find time for each other. Cam's grades are fine... mine however are not as pretty. pish posh.

Wedding plans are coming along.. I feel like we're mostly done. We only have little details left, so no big deal.

I get my wisdom teeth out on Dec 19th. Merry Christmas to me!

Oh and finals are next week :)

4 months and 28 days guys... we're getting closer! woooo :)

PS I'm not posting this because I didn't think Cameron's post wasn't good enough for this month. I just wanted you guys to know what we've been up to because that's what blogs are for, right? I am very pleased that he filled you in on what temples are and why we love them so much :)

1 comment:

  1. Good post, Anna! I secretly hope you guys end up sticking around, but we will see. I'm glad we made it on your November list!!! :) The kids love you both, and so do we.

    ReplyDelete