We went to Taco Casa first. It was like $4, which I thought was a bit steep for a churro, but then was pleasantly surprised to find that they come in pairs of 2. These churros were great. They were oreo flavored and came with a cream dip that tasted like the middle of an oreo. We were quite satisfied.
And then we went to Taco John's. And boy, oh boy, were we impressed! These churros were sold individually and I can't remember the price, but they were cheaper than Taco Casa. Maybe like $1.50 each? These churros did not need any cream to dip in because the cream is on the INSIDE!
The outside was crunchy and crumbly and tasted just like crushed oreos. It was divine! Taco John's definitely won this churro challenge. And I can't wait to go back and eat like 10 more!
Good job Taco John's!!! And thank you for helping me keep on the extra baby weight.
Sincerely,
Oreo Lover

No comments:
Post a Comment