One of my favorite Christmas traditions growing up in Ohio was receiving an advent calendar every December from the Grandma. This calendar consisted of a new chocolate shape for me to devour each day of December that passed. I could never really tell what the shapes were supposed to be; I'm sure they were Christmas related, but for all I knew they could have been a bunny or pumpkin. Anyways, they consisted of sugar and chocolate, so to me, it was gold. These calendars helped the month of the December go by faster for me because it always seemed like forever until Christmas. Now that I am a boring adult, I haven't used an advent calendar in years but I kind of want to bring it back. Well, bring it back in a "stress laden graduate student who has put on too much weight in the past year due to stress eating" kind of way. I thought I would steer away from a chocolate filled calendar but participate in a lighter calorie approach....A BLOG POST FOR EACH DAY! I am pretty sure I am not the only one doing this, yet we will still have good time with it. These posts will be short and sweet, primarily consisting of a video or a quote. I am not too sure who will read these, but if you are choosing to (which I highly recommend), ENJOY and MERRY CHRISTMAS! If not than click here.

We have that movie. Dirk loved it.
ReplyDeleteCool idea!
ReplyDelete