As I mentioned in my previous post, we flew to Orlando, FL for our Honeymoon. We then flew back to Salt Lake, packed up, and roadtripped with my Mom to San Antonio (it's just a 24 hour roadtrip... no big deal). We were in TX for the weekend and then drove to Georgia (only 19 more hours). We stayed in GA for 2.5 weeks and then flew back to San Antonio to pack up all of Cam's belongings and drive his minivan back to Provo...(so another 24 hours in the car). Let's just say that as fun as all of that traveling was, I don't want to ever do that again. And I will leave it at that.
Now that we are in Provo:
- We have settled into a cute attic apartment and will be here until the end of July
- We are both working
- We have the Pass of All Passes and love going to 7 Peaks and Trafalga
- We go to Macey's and get their ice cream frequently
- We both got a nasty bug, but it's gone now
- We attended our good friend's wedding and it reminded us of our own :)
- We got Netflix and just finished Season 1 of LOST
- We only have ~80 Thank You notes left to write
- My name is now legitimately, officially, and legally: Anna Leigh Brown
We are loving being married! We learn new things about each other everyday and it makes us love one another even more.
I just posted a few hundred... literally.. pictures on facebook, but I will just post a few highlights here!
I just posted a few hundred... literally.. pictures on facebook, but I will just post a few highlights here!
Cam's graduation April 2012
Honeymoon at Universal Studios May 2012
Texas Six Flags with Cam's family May 2012
More 6 Flags pics
Pops got a little tired... :)
We are not the biggest fan of roadtrips...
Daniel's Wedding! June 2012
I realize that we don't have any pics of our everyday activities like 7 Peaks, Thank You notes, and LOST, but you can just use your imagination :)
Thanks for reading! You rock :)
No comments:
Post a Comment