As you all know, Cameron and I were married in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple on May 4, 2012! It was the most perfect day. Weather was amazing, my family was there, there were no wedding disasters, and I married my best friend. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day, thanks to my mom, Cam's mom, Anita, Emily, and everyone else in my family who helped decorate and keep my mother and I sane.
After the 10:20am sealing, we took pictures until the luncheon at Blue Lemon at 2pm. We had amazing food, some funny toasts, and a great time talking with our families. At 6pm, we had a reception at a family friend's home in Draper, Utah. Other than the horrendous traffic that made Cameron and I late to our own reception... whoopsies... the day was perfect!
Here are a few highlights from our big day:
The whole family
My side...
Cam's side
Sexy legs ;)
Bridesmaids
Groomsmen
Toasts from the sibs
Cake Smashing
Dancing siblings!
Garter ;)
Bubbles!
Get-away car!
We went on our honeymoon to Orlando, FL and had loads of fun at Universal Studios. I'll make a blog post on that once I upload the pictures.
We are currently in GA for a couple weeks until our Open House on June 9th. After that we will be back in Provo, working and getting ready for a busy Fall semester. We are excited to finally move into a place of our own and decorate our little apartment! Until then... we will continue to fix up my mother's house that has not been lived in for a year. ;)
PS Married life is wonderful. I highly recommend it :)
PPS All pictures were done by AbbyAlgerPhotography.com













Oh, I'm so glad all of the traveling and receptions are going well. The pictures all turned out fabulously!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your dancing sibs are AWESOME! Especially Luke.