Obviously our first big announcement was our wedding! Wooo! but now we have our second big announcement of where we will continue our education for the next few years. Me in my masters program of marriage and family therapy and Anna in her bachelors of psychology. After a draining process we narrowed it down to four programs which are: Brigham Young, Kansas State, Auburn, and Texas Tech. We were hoping to announce it together but since we are thousands of miles apart right now while she's in Romania this is the best we could do. Watch this video below to find out where we end up!
Thank you for all of your thoughts, prayers, patience, and large amount of love. Anna and I are so excited to spend the rest of our lives and eternity together. We are eager to further our knowledge in the social sciences and start assisting those that are facing their own personal Goliaths. Please continue to follow us here on our blog for wedding updates, crazy stories, and just for the sake of watching us grow up together. Until next time!
First off, you two are the dorkiest couple I know. Second off, congratulations on the decision - sounds like a great plan!
ReplyDeleteYeah we're definitely big time dork-a-sauruses. I know you're jealous Logan.
DeleteCongrats! BYU MFT is a great program. You'll great an excellent education, with phenomenal facilities and resources, and will have a good research foundation for getting into your doctoral program of choice later on. Which faculty member will you be working with?
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Allison! I'll be working with Megan Oka. She's a phenomenal visiting professor. Fresh off her Phd at Texas Tech. I'm excited.
DeleteYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! You know I was hoping for this so that I may actually see you two again in the next few years. And dorky couples aren't so bad. Have I mentioned that Jonny and I play agricola an average of twice a day?
ReplyDeleteA facebook status would have taken considerably less time and effort. But I'm still excited to see y'all PDA all over Provo for the next few years! Wait a second...
ReplyDelete