Okay,
so I've never had a blog before, but I have always said I would make one when I
get married, so here it is! Yes, I know that I'm not quite married yet, but
close enough, right? Cameron and I will both be posting occasionally (or so he
says) because our life is that exciting. ;)
For those stalkers (I'm not judging because I'm totally one of
them) who don't know anything about our relationship, I will give you a quick
recap:
Anna and Cameron officially met in December 2010 through
unimportant means.... and Cameron asked Anna out through Facebook in January.
[and by asked out, he said, "I think it would be way fun to hang out
sometime"] Anyways... Cameron got distracted by another lady for the next
few months and didn't actually take me out until April 1st.. which ironically
is April Fools Day. I grudgingly went out with him even though I hated boys,
dating, going on dates, or anything to do with that frivolous shenanigans. We became
a couple, per se, on May 3rd, [we may or may not have broken up for a week
mid-summer to get our heads on straight] and Cameron proposed to me in temple
square on Sept 3rd! My mother was creepily watching from behind a wall, and
Cameron had our friend, Shane, be our photographer for the special event (as I
had previously requested).
So that's the very brief story about our relationship (and if you
know me, you should be impressed with how short that story was).
We had our engagement pictures taken at Lagoon last weekend by our
good friend Abby Alger who owns http://abbyalgerphotography.com/. The sneak
peak pictures we've seen are awesome, and we're really excited to see how the
rest turn out :) She is such a fun photographer to work with and has a lot of
patience for clients who hate taking kissing pictures... cough cough....
As for what we're currently up to: We are both crazy busy right
now. I'm taking 3 upper level classes, religion, and Romanian (which I
absolutely LOVE), while spending time with Cameroo, trying to plan a wedding
before I leave for Romania, and keeping my sanity in check. Cameron is even
busier than I am! He's in all 400 level classes, applying for grad school,
working 2 jobs, spending time with me, helping (a lot more than he should--
Thanks Cam!!!) to plan our wedding, and much more. I don't know how he does it.
He's amazing.
PS if you don't already have it marked in your calendar, May 4th, 2012 is the BIG DAY. And we're stoked. Beyond anything you can imagine :)

So excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete